Please note this thread has been inactive for 90 days. For the best results, please start a new thread.

Default What happened with Gold Rush?

I know there are some on here that follow it, and some that could care less. They aired the first episode weeks ago of the guys going into the jungle on a safari in South America to look at a claim, and then nothing?

Maybe that whole jungle claim fell thru and they headed back to Alaska?

Banned

Default Re: What happened with Gold Rush?

With any luck !!, That DUMB^$$ / DRAMA show got canceled.

watched the gold rush alaska for a few episodes.......seemed more of a "shuffle" than a "rush"!
    give a man a fish, and he will eat all day. teach a man how to fish, and he will sit in a boat all day and drink beer.

What I want to know is where do they keep comming up with the $ to fund these expeditions when all they do is sit around when they should be minning complainning about how they are gonna loose this and that! Crimmany that first year they sat around @ night and only minned during the day (stupid) and the second season they sure as h-ll did'nt do there research and found out they should drill test holes for signs of gold 1st before digging (stupider) Now they want to mine in the jungle (morons) probably did'nt research that eighter the logistics of that could break the bank by the time they get there equipment to the claim. But to make a guess I bet they went back to Alaska.
    1996 Searay 175 Five Series
    3.0LX ser #F553706
    Alpha1Gen2 ser #OF530668
    1998 Chevy1/2 tonW/T
    "faster dad faster" my baby girl in the tube

Quote Originally Posted by fat fanny View Post
    What I want to know is where do they keep comming up with the $ to fund these expeditions when all they do is sit around when they should be minning complainning about how they are gonna loose this and that! Crimmany that first year they sat around @ night and only minned during the day (stupid) and the second season they sure as h-ll did'nt do there research and found out they should drill test holes for signs of gold 1st before digging (stupider) Now they want to mine in the jungle (morons) probably did'nt research that eighter the logistics of that could break the bank by the time they get there equipment to the claim. But to make a guess I bet they went back to Alaska.
    ^^^ you and i pay to finance these shows...just by watching. and the "miners" are making more money from the show than they make from the gold.
    give a man a fish, and he will eat all day. teach a man how to fish, and he will sit in a boat all day and drink beer.

It's back with new drama on the 26th. The jungle show was to give the boys some cash so they can buy new pick-ups for the trip back up North so we can listen to them cry about being so broke. LOL I did see a promo saying that one of the crews really hits it big. I doubt if it's Todd, he couldn't find gold in Ft. Knox.
    Sent using a tin can and a piece of string. A technological breakthrough. The tin can is a 1966 Starcraft Nassau powered by a 1966 Merc 500.

There was a follow up to the trip south.
    They sat around and talked about all the behind the scenes action.
    They still have the claim in south america.
    They decided they need 2 million to do it, so they are going back to Alaska to make their 2 mill and look for investors.

they said if they don't make it big in a year, they will be done.

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Quote Originally Posted by Eric 3.7LX Alpha 1 View Post
    I know there are some on here that follow it, and some that could care less. They aired the first episode weeks ago of the guys going into the jungle on a safari in South America to look at a claim, and then nothing?

Maybe that whole jungle claim fell thru and they headed back to Alaska?
    That was just a special and not a start to a new season. The new season starts 10/26/12.