• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2012

Collapse

July 2012 iboats.com Monthly Review

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Spotlight | 5 Things to Know About Trim Tab Operation

Product Spotlight | 5 Things to Know About Trim Tab Operation

Passengers complaining about a bumpy ride? Tired of having to reposition everyone on the boat because of weight differences? Trim tabs can give you more control over your ride, your boat's attitude and...
    See more | Go to post

• Ask The Experts | Maximize the Test Drive Experience

Ask The Experts | Maximize the Test Drive Experience

This summer is shaping up to be a great one, with a long-term forecast of great weather that's just right for boating. When you're considering a boat purchase, there's no better opportunity to experience...
    See more | Go to post

• Ask The Experts | 6 Tips on Buying a New Boat

Ask The Experts | 6 Tips on Buying a New Boat

I'm in the boating business... so you'd think I'd know how to buy a boat. Right? Well, after not owning a boat for several years, but wishing I again did, I decided to follow my own dream and buy a...
    See more | Go to post

• Ask The Experts | Making a Stainless Steel Propeller

Ask The Experts | Making a Stainless Steel Propeller

Today's outboards and stern drives continue to provide higher levels of performance. They are lighter, stronger and boast more horsepower per cubic inch, are more fuel efficient than ever...
    See more | Go to post

• Insurance Corner | Protect Yourself From Lightning

Insurance Corner | Protect Yourself From Lightning

Since summer has arrived and boating across the county has resumed, it is important for boaters to understand and follow safety tips. Summer is the peak season for thunderstorms. Follow the simple advice...
    See more | Go to post
There are no articles in this category.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Working...
X