• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Product Spotlight | Minn Kota i-Pilot

Collapse

Article Tags

Collapse

There are no tags yet.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• Product Spotlight | Minn Kota i-Pilot
    iboats.com
    LEAVE THE DRIVING TO US with i-Pilot™ It's simple: the less time you spend steering and positioning your boat, the more fish you can catch. Enter i-Pilot™, which controls and steers your boat for...
    August 15th, 2014, 11:15 AM
  • Spotlight On | Bayliner 245 Cruiser
    iboats.com
    Boating is one thing one great thing, of course but cruising is quite another altogether. Cruising delivers all the pleasures of boating, but without having to stop at the end of the day. It rolls in...
    August 15th, 2014, 11:09 AM
  • From NBOA | Fire Extinguishers: What You Need to Know
    iboats.com

Fire Extinguishers: What You Need to Know
    What is there to know about fire extinguishers? You just grab one and put out the fire, right? This casual attitude about fire extinguishers
    August 15th, 2014, 10:39 AM
X
Collapse

• Product Spotlight | Minn Kota i-Pilot

FW-i-Pilot-bug.jpg
    LEAVE THE DRIVING TO US with i-Pilot™
    It's simple: the less time you spend steering and positioning your boat, the more fish you can catch. Enter i-Pilot™, which controls and steers your boat for you using GPS technology. Lock onto a fishing spot at the push of a button and stay there. Record a successful path and retrace it later. Set cruise control for perfect bait presentation.
    Minn Kota's i-Pilot integrates GPS technology into Minn Kota Terrova™, PowerDrive V2, Riptide® ST, or Riptide SP bow-mount trolling motors offering features that have never before been available on a trolling motor. The Record-a-Track feature allows an entire fishing track, up to two miles in length, to be stored to memory for immediate retracing or a later return trip. As many as three different tracks can be recorded and stored at a time.
    i-Pilot-Spot-Lock-illustration.jpg
    The revolutionary Spot-Lock feature works like an electronic anchor, holding the boat in place. If the boat drifts more than five feet from the Spot-Lock location, i-Pilot will activate the trolling motor to keep you on that spot. It automatically corrects for wind, waves, current and drift. The recall feature for Spot-Lock provides the ability to return to that specific location at a later time. Up to three Spot-Lock locations can be stored at a time. A brushpile plus Spot-Lock equals a dropshotter's dream.

The i-Pilot system also offers a first with Cruise Control. With Cruise Control, i-Pilot maintains real-time on-the-water GPS boat speed in one-tenth mile-per-hour increments with the push of a button.
    i-Pilot-remote.jpg
    This precise speed control allows you to dial in bait presentations while trolling which often means the difference between an empty or full live well.

Also featured in the i-Pilot is the new GPS-based Advanced AutoPilot™. Advanced AutoPilot utilizes a series of waypoints to maintain a true heading while adjusting for wind, waves, current and side-drift.
    Integrated into the i-Pilot wireless remote control is Minn Kota's CoPilot features. i-Pilot users can control prop on/off, speed, and steering from anywhere in the boat.
    Whatever your fishing application let i-Pilot do the driving - all wireless, all with GPS accuracy, all with the sole purpose of making you a better angler.
    To learn more about how the Minn Kota i-Pilot wireless GPS trolling system can help you catch more fish, visit www.minnkotamotors.com.
      Posting comments is disabled.

Working...
    X