• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avast! The Seas are Raging. - Boating Flags

Collapse

Article Tags

Collapse

There are no tags yet.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• Avast! The Seas are Raging. - Boating Flags
    toneeees
    Ahoy there, Matey's! Tis the season of Pirates and booty. All Hallow's Eve is among us and time to collect yer booty! Aye, this time of year is one of me favorites. The best way to send yer message to...
    August 29th, 2014, 11:48 AM
  • Nautical Humor
    toneeees
    1) A sailor, after running aground on a sand bar, paid a passing fisherman fifty dollars to pull him off with his boat. After he was off the bar, he said to the fisherman, "At those prices, I should...
    August 29th, 2014, 11:46 AM
  • Create a Caption
    toneeees

Looks like this guy found the best of both worlds, boating and golfing! Can you think of a good caption for this photo?
    August 29th, 2014, 11:44 AM
  • Why you shouldn't name your boat after the Titanic
    toneeees

Those of you who are into naming your boats may want to think twice about where the name comes from. Here is what happened to a guy recently who named his boat Titanic II. Click...
    August 29th, 2014, 11:41 AM
  • Funniest Video of the Year? Peoria Carp Hunters
    toneeees
    This video was sent to us the other day and after watching it, I knew we had to show it to you guys. Many of us have already seen videos on these Asian Carp and know the dangers that they bring to our...
    August 29th, 2014, 11:38 AM
  • Tyler Bradt sets world record: 186 ft waterfall plunge in a kayak!
    toneeees

It was just another day at Palouse Falls in Southestern Washington. As Tyler tells his mom before setting out to do this record attempt, he's "just going out to do a little boating..."...
    August 29th, 2014, 11:37 AM
X
Collapse

• Avast! The Seas are Raging. - Boating Flags

Ahoy there, Matey's! Tis the season of Pirates and booty. All Hallow's Eve is among us and time to collect yer booty! Aye, this time of year is one of me favorites. The best way to send yer message to ye matey's, would be to raise your colors high! And by colors I mean your flag. We have some of the best pirate flags out there. Taylor Made Pirate Flags are your best messages of the sea. Choose from a variety of sayings and colors or walk the plank!
    crew_0.jpg

I will leave you all with some small pirate humor.....

What is a pirates favorite letter? Ye think it would be the Arrrrrr! But his hearts is always with the "C".
    Last edited by iboats.com; October 6th, 2014, 01:08 AM.
      Posting comments is disabled.

Working...
    X